The Leidos Health Group's Government Health and Safety Operation is hiring a Customer Service Team lead for a large contract in Baltimore, MD.
Candidate will be responsible for supervising a team 10-20 service desk agents. The successful candidate will be able to utilize contract specific performance metrics, staffing analytics, systems requirements, quality guidelines, KBAs, and SOPs to direct their teams and drive success. The selected candidate will assist in implementing and reviewing quality improvement efforts for the organization.
Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessments, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions. The selected candidate will train and coach service desk personnel to improve service and maximize staff utilization. The selected candidate will also be responsible for maintaining operations, report outages immediately and to the proper POCs, workplace safety, complete all assigned deliverables timely and accurately, willing to provide additional shift coverage, and able to work outside of normal schedule when needed. Additional duties may be assigned at Managers discretion.
- BA degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in government contracting.
- 4 or more years of service desk & customer service experience a plus.
- Experience in Quality Improvement Processes.
- Ability to work autonomously in a high paced environment.
- Ability to motivate and influence a team.
- Ability to coach and develop individuals
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong aptitude for service approach.
- High volume IT Support experience,
- Strong IT knowledge
- Available to work nights, holidays and weekends
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.