The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Operations and Business Specialist with a DoD SECRET clearance to join our team supporting the CECOM ILSC FSD Field Modernization Division (FMD) in the Division Support Branch at Ft. Gordon, GA.
This position will be located at the customer site at Ft. Gordon, GA and report to the Leidos Deputy Program Manager located at Augusta, GA. A successful candidate will perform as the budgetary support interface for the FMD Contracting Officer Representatives, Division Support Chief, and the Leidos PMO. A successful candidate will develop project estimates/ROMs; identify budgetary costs for work efforts; provide recommendations for CLIN direction for projects; enable processing of requests for procurement, EWW, AWL, and Travel; and supervise the on-site Leidos budgetary and Division Support Branch personnel.
- Coordinate closely with the USG to develop project estimates/ROMs
- Coordinate closely with the USG and various G8 representatives to process customer paperwork necessary for the customer to process funding requirements.
- Coordinate closely with USG to develop, refine and report on actuals, variances to actuals, estimates to complete and estimates at complete for budget planning and execution.
- Coordinate closely with USG to maintain and refine budget planning and execution tools critical to the management and reporting of project progress.
- MISC Ad-Hoc reporting for the USG.
- MISC CLIN audits and recommendations for a course of action.
- Coordinate closely with the Leidos Deputy Program Manager, PMO Team and government technical leads to enable cross-functional communication for the funding/CLIN direction of work efforts
- Enable processing of Travel, EWW, AWL, and procurements for government approvals
- DoD SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting with 6-12 years of experience managing the financial execution of government programs. 4 additional years of related experience can be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.
- Demonstrated ability in government accounting with the ability to manage the flow of funds for projects, commit resources, manage budgets, and coordinate with the government for funding needs and direction
- Ability to develop cost estimates and ROMs for government work packages
- Ability to cross functionally communicate with government, subcontractor, and internal Leidos stakeholders via direct contact, e-mail, phone cons, briefings, and other written products
- Demonstrated ability to manage personnel
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong Communication skills
- Self Starter
- Government accounting experience
- CostPoint/Deltek, Fusion, SLICS
- GFEBS procedural knowledge
- USG G8 procedural knowledge
- Multiple contract experience: FFP, CPFF, T&M, etc.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel