Service Level Agreement & Quality Analyst
The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Quality Analyst at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.
SLA and Quality Analyst (SLAQA) in support of the AFNCR IT Services program will perform as a Multi-Function System Analyst and is responsible for the quality of services delivered on the program. The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment. The SLAQA will ensure all performance standards, measures, and contract deliverables are in conformance with the contract, e.g., quality control plan (QCP), performance work statement (PWS), the quality assurance surveillance plan (QASP), and contract deliverables.
- Develops and carries out procedures to ensure AFNCR systems, products and services meet minimum performance standards and end-user requirements.
- Collaborate with AFNCR leadership to lead efforts that define the optimal performance requirement / service level agreement management strategy in support of AFNCR contract requirements.
- Develop workflows, operating procedures and work instructions for enterprise-wide daily execution, automation and reporting that allows for proactive assessment of performance while maintaining acceptable quality levels.
- Actively monitor performance measurements and metrics.
- Proactively facilitate sessions / dialogue with key stakeholders (e.g., Problem Manager) and conduct trend analysis on performance issues, and evaluate predictive behaviors / outcomes.
- Monitor workflow, process and work instruction compliance by work center and track corrective actions to closure.
- Document and work to resolve performance requirement / service level management problems. Routinely report progress on problem resolution to management.
- Work with Continuous Improvement to devise improvements to procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Additionally, works as a team to implement and execute the quality management program.
- Develop the Quality Control Plan and ensure enterprise-wide compliance.
- Execute audit approach and defines thresholds to assess audit results utilizing the QASP as a baseline.
- Monitor and track quality action items and quality issues through resolution.
- Identify and report project quality risks to program management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline with 12+ years of related experience managing SLAs and Quality of Service Delivery.
- Proficiency in ISO 9001-20000 IT Service Management and Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards.
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
- Familiarity with Government and DoD IT and security policies and requirements.
- Experience working in a military environment, particularly in a Command Center.
- Possess current industry certifications in quality management and or service management such as ISO 9001-20000 and ITIL.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel