Leidos, the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Marketing Cloud Administrator. The Marketing Cloud Administrator's primary responsibility is to manage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application for all digital communications for all program stakeholders.
Under the leadership of the Marketing Director, the Marketing Cloud Administrator works independently to design and implement the transition of all business, residential customer and program ally email communications from MailChimp to Salesforce's Marketing Cloud application. The Marketing Cloud Administrator reports to the Marketing Director.
• Leads the design, development and execution Marketing Cloud for the business and residential portfolio.
• Works with the Marketing Team and IT to develop and evaluate marketing strategies and timelines.
• Uses forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the success of the transition from Mail Chimp to Marketing Cloud.
• Responsible for the tracking, analysis and reporting of success metrics and feedback for the project duration.
• Enforces brand standards to ensure quality control and consistency of brand messaging.
• Working knowledge of building customer roadmaps / journeys and lead nurturing
• Oversee all aspects of email execution including creative development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, A/B testing, & optimization
• Build, maintain, & optimize triggered life-cycle campaigns
• Create and manage data extensions
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field with 2+ years experience
• The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
• Strong creative development skills
• Demonstrated good organizational, management and interpersonal skills.
• Can-do attitude and will to succeed.
• Strong attention to detail, quality and follow-through.
• Professional demeanor and dedication to delivering top notch customer service.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• A working knowledge of marketing automation tools such as: Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
• Ability to obtain Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist Certification within 3 months of start date preferred
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: