The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for a critical Program Management position supporting our GCSS-Air Force Contract in Dayton, OH.
GCSS-Air Force is a Single Award IDIQ with a PoP end of 9/12/2020 that includes Task Orders that provide critical IT Management, SW Development and Operations and Sustainment in multiple Cloud Platforms and Oracle-based Systems. Leidos is the Prime on this challenging and exciting high technology Program supporting the United States Air Force's technology leaders in ERP Modernization and Cloud.
GCSS-Air Force customers are located at Hanscom AFB in Boston, MA, Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH and Gunter Annex in Montgomery, AL. Members of the Leidos PMO are mostly located in the WMA.
This PM position reports directly to the Director for Enterprise IT and Cloud Services in Leidos-Defense and will have direct oversight and responsibility for two Task Orders on the GCSS-Air Force Contract:
-Data Services: Managing a team of Leidos and Subcontractor staff, primarily in Dayton, OH that provides Application Software that provides critical Logistics Capabilities and Data Services that run in the Microsoft Azure Cloud. The PMO for this Task Order sits at Wright Patterson AFB, 5 minutes from the Leidos Office. End User customers are at WPAFB and world-wide.
-ERP Services: Managing a team of Leidos and Subcontractor staff, primarily in Montgomery, AL and Dayton, OH that is providing a suite of Common Services to support three Mission Critical ERP Systems across the USAF. The PMO for this Task Order sits at Hanscom AFB, near Boston, MA. End User customers are at WPAFB and Randolph AFB in San Antonio, TX.
-Give the larger number of customer sets at WPAFB, the office for this position is in a Leidos facility, near the Base. Due to the diverse geographical location of the two PMOs and various customer sets, this position will require frequent and often spur of the moment travel to the other Air Force Bases, primarily Hanscom AFB.
-Overall Program Management responsibility for two separate Task Orders, each with approximately $15-
-$20M in annual budget. All technical staff on both Task Orders will report directly into the Program Manager, with Release Train Engineering Managers in Dayton and one other Air Force Base location or the WMA.
-Both Task Orders are currently delivering their software via Agile methodologies and both are transitioning to SAFe. The Data Services Application Suite resides in the Azure Cloud and the ERP Application Suites operates on an Oracle SuperCluster in a DISA Data Center.
-The Program Manager must possess both strong technical and customer relationship management skills. Collaboration across the geographically diverse customer sets is critical to the success of both Task Orders, hence the requirement for frequent travel. The Cloud Technology and SAFe methodologies are new to this customer set and a strong and demonstrated understanding of both are necessary for success.
• Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years of Engineering Management Experience in most of the relevant technologies and/or 5+ Years of Program Management Experience dealing directly with customer in lieu of degree or experience.
• Ability to work out of the Leidos office in Dayton, OH with frequent and unplanned travel is mandatory. Remote candidates will not be considered.
• Demonstrated experience with managing complex customer relationships.
• Demonstrated experience with Agile SW methodologies
• Experience with delivery of complex and mission-critical software systems.
• Active Secret Clearance
• Demonstrated experience with Cloud technologies, preferable Microsoft Azure.
• Demonstrated experience with Oracle ERP Systems.
• Experience with the implementation of SAFe methodologies.