The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior Cloud Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated and diversified Senior Cloud Engineer with experience in all layers of software development. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work. The candidate will provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation, and testing of an application designed to process, store and display customized views. They will also work with customer and team members to develop technical solutions that meet mission objectives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience.
• At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
• At least six (6) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), and at least three (3) years developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+) and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
• At least four (4) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as the Map/Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
• Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
• Must have experience designing, developing, and implementing full stack development
• Must have strong Java experience
• API development
• Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
• Experience with React or similar libraries
• Experience with Streaming and batch processing
• Analytic development experience (Map Reduce/Hadoop)
• Container deployment experience (Docker)
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel