The Civil group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Coordinator - Inventory Clerk to work in our Webster, Texas office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in support of NASA's International Space Station program Cargo Mission Contract. As part of the ISS team we work closely with hardware providers, International Partners, and Commercial Visiting Vehicles to ensure the safe, on-time delivery of services and hardware. As a Logistics Coordinator - Inventory Clerk you will work closely within Logistics and International Operations team to ensure the safe, accurate, and timely movement or storage of flight hardware at our facility.
- Ensure equipment, materials and supplies are preserved and packaged in a manner that precludes damage or deterioration during handling and storage.
- Ensures the proper transfer, issue, receipt, storage, and safeguarding of all CMC sustained hardware and ISS Pass Thru Hardware (PTH) in and out of the LD16 controlled storage areas.
- Perform routine inventory audits to ensure successful customer and/or AS9100 required audits.
- Look for areas of improvement or efficiencies within the existing contract baseline.
- High school diploma and 4 years' experience
- A good understanding of Bond room, Inventory Control and Property methodologies
- High level of organizational, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and assisted safe lifting of larger items
- Reaching, stretching, grabbing, pushing, lifting, holding, twisting, bending, turning, walking, shifting, and engaging in other physical movements required by the job
- Basic computer skills: familiarity with email, word processing, instant messaging, spreadsheets, SharePoint
- Associate's degree + 2 years work experience or equivalent experience preferably in logistics and inventory control
- Working knowledge of MAXIMO
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SCA General Clerk