The Leidos Airborne Integration & Ground Processing Systems operation of the Advanced Solutions Group currently has a career opening for a Logistics Analyst for the Airborne Reconnaissance Low - Enhanced (ARL-E) program with duty at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
ARL-E is a multi-year program supporting the U.S. Army with upgrading and enhancing the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities of their airborne reconnaissance fleet. The job of the Asset Manager is to perform day-to-day execution of the Logistical needs of the program at their location. The candidate will participate as part of a multi-company team to manage program property. The candidate should possess knowledge of shipping, receiving, and storage of a large scope of equipment. The candidate must have general computer skills and will be required to maintain all equipment in a program database.
The ARL-E team is geo-graphically separated with primary duty locations at Manassas, VA and Aberdeen, MD. A minimum of 25% travel may be required to support Logistical training and program needs at each of the primary duty locations as well as at EL Paso, TX (FT Bliss) to support testing and program needs. An active Secret clearance is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee program Bill of Materials (BOM) and purchasing on different task orders
- Maintain a data base tracking all assets
- Assist with Asset Management as needed
- Participate in all required meetings and training events
- Hole active Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Civilian or military logistics experience; knowledge of Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Experience with purchasing processes and procedures
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook)
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Current Logistics/Supply Chain Experience handling government property
- Experience with Logistics specific databases
- Understanding of storage and security requirements for handling sensitive equipment
- Experience using UPS, FedEx and other shipping companies
- Experience hand receipting and transferring government property
- Scheduling and maintaining calibration and maintenance requirements for government property
- Forklift experience
Referral Bonus Eligible