Do you have a passion for all phases of eDiscovery operations and a desire to work on challenging projects for the U.S. Government? Join our team of remarkable eDiscovery and IT professionals who have developed a great customer relationship supporting HUD's legal mission. In this position, you'll use your eDiscovery administrator skills to operate best-in-class products while solving technical challenges and implementing new efficiencies. Bring your excellent judgement and in-depth knowledge to provide comprehensive eDiscovery operations, while working with manageable deadlines that allow you to enjoy a reasonable work-life balance. At Leidos, we welcome your perspective and ideas and offer a wealth of career opportunities. Want to know more? Read about the primary responsibilities and qualifications below.
• Utilize Relativity or other eDiscovery systems to create new cases/workspaces from collected data and complete all stages of the EDRM, to include processing, review and production.
• Formulate searches from key terms and phrases and validate search syntax.
• Support litigation, OIG, FOIA, and Congressional requests.
• Preserve and collect electronically stored data (ESI), including on premise and cloud data, maintaining chain of custody.
• Meet stringent quality assurance directives to ensure accuracy of data collections, case processing, and recordkeeping.
• Provide professional end user support and conduct case kick-off and interim training sessions.
• Manage workload of multiple tasks to meet or exceed project goals, contract required quality levels, and scheduling demands.
• Analyze database reports and error logs, determine root cause of technical issues and offer practical and creative solutions.
• Provide front-end administrative support for Relativity configuration and maintenance.
• Update and maintain process, procedure and guideline documentation.
• Maintain impeccable record keeping to ensure that all actions are defensible in court.
• Suggest and implement improvements to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
• BS or equivalent experience and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience
• US Citizen who meets all eligibility requirements for Public Trust Clearance.
• Candidate must show background in both legal and IT disciplines
• 2+ years experience as a Relativity administrator, or equivalent eDiscovery system.
• Upholds the highest standards of accuracy, attention to detail, and adherence with established procedures including detailed recordkeeping requirements. Candidate should be clearly distinguished in this area.
• Customer service oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced in preparing presentations and other written documents, and utilizing office tools including spreadsheets and databases.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment.
• Team player with a positive, energetic and collaborative approach to tasks.
• Relativity Certified Administrator.
• Active Public Trust Clearance.
• Familiarity with O365 eDiscovery.