Systems Made Simple, A Leidos Company is seeking a Program Manager to lead the IOSS Program in support of the Department of Veteran's Affairs Office of Information & Technology (OI&T). The mission of VA's Office of Information & Technology (OI&T) is to provide seamless, unified Veteran experience through the delivery of state-of-the-art technology and to collaborate with business partners to create the best experience for all Veterans. This position will provide operational leadership, overall responsibility, and accountability for success of the IOSS contract.
The IOSS Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of all services and deliverables of the IOSS Program. The Program Manager shall deliver and maintain a management plan detailed approach, risks/issues, dependencies, assumptions, timeline, and tools to be used in the execution of the task order.
- Ownership, and oversight of assigned programs / projects.
- Understanding, and evangelizing Leidos capabilities and offerings to all customer stakeholders
- Monitoring, and maintaining project execution plans, resource plans, and program budgets ensuring timely program delivery while meeting defined Quality standards.
- Support the implementation of VA strategy and vision in support of the veteran.
- Support applications systems transition to VA enterprise-level cloud computing environment, data center consolidation, EPMO, infrastructure, business office, and many other customer disciplines and departments
- Requires Masters Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific technical discipline plus 15 years of experience. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- PMP Certification
- Deep management and leadership knowledge to lead cross-family program teams and manage across multiple families.
- Demonstrated mastery of broad expertise across multiple related disciplines.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management