Leidos has an opening for a Systems Administrator to support ONI. (Microsoft Windows). Work will be performed at the National Maritime Intelligence Center, Suitland, MD.
**This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph.
Candidate will provide day-to-day Systems Administration for a small dedicated Microsoft Windows Client-Server based computing environment. Server-side System Administration would include a small Windows Server based domain utilizing Active Directory and a Microsoft Exchange Server for email communications. Other servers included in the architecture are used for data storage, data backup and recovery, and security event monitoring. Client-side desktops (approximately 6) are hosted on Windows 10. In addition, the system administrator will operate and maintain a small dedicated video teleconferencing system.
Responsible for providing day-to-day System Administration on a small Microsoft Windows based network.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Installation, configuration and support of the following software systems:
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013
- VERITAS Backup Exec
- Windows Server Update Service
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016
- McAfee Antivirus
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Cisco IOS and COS along with an understanding of UTP cable installation and termination, multimode fiber installation, network management "best practices" and a demonstrated knowledge of network hardware configuration (switches and routers).
The selected candidate should have a working knowledge of Information Assurance and Certification & Accreditation requirements outlined in ICD 503 as well as facility security requirements outlined in DCID 6/9.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science and 4+ years of relevant systems administration experience. Additional years of experience will be acceptable in lieu of education
- Active TS/SCI is required. Candidate would need the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Security + CE certification and MCSE certification preferred