The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Language Instructor (Farsi) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
• Provide direct language instruction to assigned and attached personnel.
• Train using job‐related and general language materials designed to remediate, sustain, and enhance both mission‐language skills and global language skills.
• Develop language training curricula to meet training objectives.
• Utilize of a variety of media and training methods in the classroom, including satellite broadcasts, interactive video, computer‐assisted learning, language labs, mentoring programs, and live environment training opportunities.
• Execute intelligence‐related language training, meet requirements for course objectives and ensure approved methods are applied to achieve desired results.
• Provide input data and maintain database for students to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Farsi language.
• Knowledge of culture and military aspects of the Farsi language.
• Currently Possesses an active Secret Clearance.
• Eligibility to obtain a SECRET clearance.
• Minimum score of score of 3/3/3 proficiency on a DLPT current within six months.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
• Native fluency in target language.