No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will manage activities contributing to the successful execution of long term multi-billion dollar nuclear deterrence programs and be responsible for maintaining and coordinating routine and exceptional deliverables for the Federal program managers. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated office management expertise, superior professional demeanor, and the ability to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities that ensure program success. Key attributes include initiative as well as critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to assist the federal program managers to be successful in achieving program goals.
• On behalf of the federal managers, operate as the primary point of contact for the program office for all interfacing organizations and functions.
• Communicate effectively to internal and external program participants in writing, on the phone, and in person to assist the Federal Program Manager to accomplish critical program related decisions.
• Prepare and distribute office correspondence, briefings, weekly activity reports, visit requests and other office documents as required.
• Arrange schedules, venues, and participants for monthly and quarterly program reviews.
• Coordinate program office management activities including federal managers' schedules, meetings, correspondence, travel arrangements, records management, and other office duties as assigned.
• Process and securely handle controlled and classified correspondence and documents.
• Coordinate onboarding of federal and contractor staff.
• Manage basic budgeting documents.
• Required Clearance: Active DOE Q and/or DOD TS clearance
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
• Skills in independently resolving issues in a manner that promotes program goals.
• Demonstrated persistence in following-through on action items and open issues to full closure.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and SharePoint).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence, briefings and program plans for senior and executive managers.
• Demonstrable capabilities to undertake the responsibilities listed in the description.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Related experience in a government, DOE, or military office.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: