Leidos Engineering, LLC is seeking a Contracts Representative to support its Commercial Energy Solutions Operation. Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will report to the Contracts Team Lead and support contract management activities in support of a diverse portfolio of contracts.
Possible locations for this position are Denver, CO (preferred) or Seattle, WA
• Reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, licensing agreements, and intellectual property terms.
• Proposal preparation, risk analysis and mitigation, , and contract administration.
• Interface with various customers (primarily commercial and municipal; potentially some international) to analyze contract terms and conditions and providing overall risk assessments/solutions.
• Selected candidate will have a successful track record of managing a variety of contract types.
• Identify and resolve complex issues and problems on assigned contracts and make recommendations to management.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in contract administration and negotiations or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be US Citizen and eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.
• Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field and experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and work well with others.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and possess a working knowledge of commercial contracting.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: