The Government Health and Safety operation has an opening for a functional analyst to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
Performs functional and business requirements analysis and IT applications analysis, and some IT applications development as assigned. Writes system requirement specifications, including use cases and user stories. Develops test plans and test cases and executes the test cases. Recognizes, diagnoses, researches and resolves system and design concerns. Provides development life-cycle support and evolutionary lifecycle improvements or modifications as requested. Responsible for ensuring appropriate Change Management processes/procedures and documentation are followed.
- This person will work under the task direction of a project manager.
- This person's work will be reviewed and checked for accuracy and completeness by team peers and team members
- This person will have direct contact with federal customers and advise on the business analysis functions that within their sphere of responsibility and scope
- This person will participate routine in team meetings and be expected to report status and follow-up of action items that are assigned
- This person will hold others accountable for deliverables that are due to them in order for them to meet their work deadlines and complete their assignments
BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Knowledge or experience with Software Engineering (IEEE) Capability Maturity Model (CMM) standards. Knowledge or experience with Full Development Life-Cycle (FDLC) methodologies. Familiar with SQL tools. Experience with 508 compliancy. Knowledge of object oriented programming analysis methods. Experience with or knowledge of data modeling and modeling tools. Experience with building customer relationships to prioritize and analyze system issues.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: