Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, MD. This is a dynamic environment supporting a state-of-the-art mission critical application.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Looking for a challenging opportunity? We are seeking a motivated Senior Software Engineer to work on a team to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work, in addition to working in a team environment. This candidate will support the development of data broker processors, metric analytics and real time operational activities. They will work across multiple organizations and support the end-to-end data flow operations.
Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
12-15 years' experience in software development, programming, and/or engineering.
- At least 12 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 5 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
Experience in the following:
- Requirements analysis
- Software development and installation
- Problem diagnosis and resolution
Experience with multiple programming languages (including scripting languages) and operating systems, such as:
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Windows
- Virtual machine configuration and administration
- Linux platform/OS administration
- JBoss administration, deploying, troubleshooting web services
- JIRA/Agile expertise
- Eclipse (configuring, using as IDE)
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel