- Participates as a member of an integrated team solving technical problems, facilitating operation of computer and information security incident, damage and threat assessment programs at Joint Deployable Analysis Team (JDAT) garrison and deployed environments.
- Conducts services to minimize vulnerability and ensure network access.
- Assists in accreditation for JDAT network Cross-Domain Solutions (CDS) -e.g., Radiant Mercury, ADTRAN.
- Facilitates accreditation for JDAT designed networks -e.g., Analysis and Data Network (ADNET), Development Network (DEVNET).
- Tracks and maintains Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) compliance, non-SCCM compliance, and Tempest Control compliance.
- Maintains and updates JDAT cyber security related documentation -e.g., security compliance assessment protocol, configuration management policy and plan, incident response/contingency policy, system/service acquisition, security assessment/authorization plan.
- Monitors Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
- Creates new NIPRNET and SIPRNET accounts
Bachelor's/2 years related experience, or AA/4 years related experience, or High School Diploma/6 years related experience
- Current baseline certification meeting IAM-I (e.g., Sec+ CE)
- Capability to lift 40 lbs.
Professional writing and oral presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel