Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group currently has a need for an All-Source Analyst knowledgeable in foreign space/counter-space threats to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, as an integral member of a government-contractor team. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community partners.
* Conduct data collection and research using publicly available and classified sources of Information.
* Analyze resulting information in accordance with government-provided standards and methods.
* Enter data into appropriate NASIC systems IAW provided formats and within time constraints.
* Prepare documents, analytic reports, and multi-media products.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Active TS/SCI security clearance is required.
* Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of applicable experience
* Knowledge of space/counter-space issues required.
* Experience with intelligence-related software applications, databases, and research methodologies.
* Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills.
* Ability to work successfully and smoothly under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment.
* Experience in complying with Intelligence Community directives and tradecraft practices and standards.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
*Masters degree and 6+ years of applicable experience.
* Degree in Regional Security studies, Space Studies, International Relations, National Security, Political Science, Cultural Studies, Foreign Language Studies, or related fields of study.
* Knowledge of the Asia Pacific Region, including an understanding of foreign adversary threats, leadership, and capabilities is preferred thought not required.
* Experience working at NASIC or at a major combatant command.
*Certification from the USAF Space Professional Development Program.
* Experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).