Seeking a senior cyber security architect who is able to perform the following capabilities:
Plan delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
Evaluate network and security technologies.
Upgrade security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
Prepare system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Lead working groups and follow project developments.
- Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries.
- Establish and maintain inter-agency and external relationships for cyber related collaboration.
~ Communicate effectively to senior program staff and customers.
Hold and maintain an active Top Secret clearance, or eligibility to obtain one. In addition, ability to obtain SCI clearance.
~ Strong technical writing skills.
~ Working knowledge of security products, including SIEM, Security Applications, Network Devices, and End Point Protection.
~ Familiarity with Federal IT Security regulations and guidance such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37 and FIPS 199. - Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
- Hold and maintain an active SCI clearance.
- Experience with Security Operations Center daily operations.
- Previous experience in leadership positions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: