Leidos is seeking a Program Coordinator with an active TS/SCI Polygraph to support the Leidos PMO with program operations as they relate to facilities, personnel/staffing security, scheduling and meetings. This may include the following:
5+ years of experience performing administrative tasks or supporting large complex programs.
- Execute processes to coordinate all staffing actions on the program. Coordinate staffing actions with Leidos HR resources. Coordinate with our teammates and PMO for resume reviews, interviews, offers, acceptances, and departures. Managing sponsorships for subcontractors requiring Leidos accounts and access via the Leidos Identity Manager tool. Track and update all staffing metrics for the COR and PM monthly status reports and Leidos staffing requirements.
- Coordinate the on-boarding of team members
- Maintain the contract roster.
- Assist with posting of CDRLs, checking the FACTs report supporting invoices as required.
- Manage Staff Access Requirements: Acquire customer network accounts and approvals. Assist with obtaining VRs for work location. Coordinate all security and clearance processes with our Security POCS. Track PRIVAC access status for program.
- Acquire facility network accounts.
- Use technical writing, desktop publishing and graphics skills to assist with program plans, reports and briefings. Review correspondence for accuracy, content and quality.
- Consolidate ITAR log inputs across the program for the monthly ITAR deliverable. Responsible for the monthly ITAR Waiver deliverable and the quarterly ITAR deliverable. Distribute and track ITAR acknowledgement forms.
- Event/meeting coordination.
- Conduct audits and inventories as required.
- Lead and perform on special projects, as required.
- Execute processes to coordinate all aspects of contract travel, such as funding, itineraries, financial controls. Become knowledgeable about specific requirements for all types of contract travel. Work with Leidos travel to plan travel for Leidos personnel.
Execute processes for all contractual purchases following the OCEANSURF, Leidos, and customer procurement processes. Tracking of all other direct costs (ODCs) and creation of the customer required CAP report.
Maintain training accountability and tracking processes, documentation, and metrics. Follow and execute processes that are compliant with customer requirements. Coordinate with PMs and COR as required. Deliver the metrics for COR and PMs. Assure that we proactively manage the training requirements of current and incoming program staff and provide visibility to program leads.
Work closely with the OCEANSURF PMO Logistics team member to assist with tracking of equipment. Travel to local SCIF location when needed to assist with inventory of HW.
Ensure that supplies are kept in stock, coordinating with vendors, planning events, making sure the facilities are clean, orderly, and safe, coordination of SCIF moves. Coordinate with the Leidos IT team for computer, network, printer issues to ensure minimal operational down time for the PMO team. Coordinate with Leidos Security regarding SCIF access and other related IT and Security tasks.
Good communication and teamwork skills
Attention to detail
Ability to be reliable and thorough in performance of responsibilities
Strong organizational skills, to include delivery of finished products
Ability to operate independently
Technical editing experience. Have solid skills using Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Have a willingness to work within a PMO and team environment to support unexpected customer- or company- directed tasks
Familiarity with DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) regulations, directives and policies
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel