Leidos Graduate Programme 2019
Find where your skills and interests could take you through our Graduate Program.
You'll be given a blend of challenge and support to enable you to construct and develop a profession you'll cherish, as you assist us in building the future of Leidos in the UK.
Leidos UK; a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Examples include managing and modernising critical infrastructures, applications and business processes for clients such as the Scottish Government, Ministry of Justice, NATS, National Health Service, NATO and the U.K. Ministry of Defence's £6.7 billion LCST programme.
What's on offer?
Careers in Technology
The Technology programme covers a broad range of areas, from software design to systems architecture, and will have you working closely with teams throughout the function.
The Technology pathway is excellent preparation for a wide range of career paths, and some of the possible roles to move into could include:
- Software Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Quality Analyst
Careers in Project Management
The Project Management Programme will allow you to gain knowledge around the planning and delivery of a project.
Graduate Project Managers will be required to assist with the following tasks:
- Updating project details
- Updating financial details
- Developing project execution plans
As you gain more knowledge and experience throughout the graduate scheme, you'll be given greater responsibility to develop and work within the projects you work on.
Reward and benefits
We offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave (Including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including buying extra holiday, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Tailored personal development and on-the-job training
- Professional memberships
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
Where will I be based?
Leidos have a number of key locations across the UK where graduates will be placed.
You will also have the opportunity to rotate between our UK based sites. This will mean that your place of work could change after a period of 9-12 months, which will allow you to reside in another vibrant city and will be imperative in providing you a breadth of experience in different ways of working on other programs.
Our main locations include;
Our Ideal Candidate?
We're looking for the ideal person to have:
- Completed, or working towards, a relevant degree usually in an IT, Engineering or Business related subject, with a 2:1 or higher
- The integrity to have the courage to make the tough calls, taking pride in your work, bring transparency with our team and being respectful of everyone.
- Agility to think and act in a flexible, creative and resilient way
- An innovative mindset; Be tenacious and curious to help us excel, and be a part of a learning organisation
- A collaborative nature; being inclusive, team oriented, and proactively engaging - building relationships and staying connected with each other
- Commitment to be accountable, take ownership and operate with a sense of urgency.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management