Provide general program information and/or general position overview. Example: The [Name] Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a [Job Title] to work in our [City, State] office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the [Contract/Program Name] mission. In this mission we...
This role designs, implements, and maintains a multiple security enclave data environment, including on-premises and cloud, and in a Government IC environment. This role provides technical expertise with handling and preparing various types of media for data ingest and processing. This role implements secure data storage, access, and transfer capabilities. This individual collaborates across a team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers to produce work products.
Requires BS Degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- This role is responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated vendor or FOSS database products.
- Duties include updating to new systems, as well as support on current systems by tuning performance, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system patches.
- This infrastructure includes on-premises and cloud resources.
- Works with cross-discipline teams in order to ensure connectivity between various databases and systems.
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
- Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
- May require supervisory responsibilities.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with Poly required for Position