• Participates as a member of an integrated team solving technical problems, providing assistance during all phases of design, installation, and operation of data collection hardware and software at JDAT garrison and deployed environments.
• Assists other engineers in the production of software applications that enhance analyst ability to collect system data, perform queries and retrieve required data.
• Writes source code for one or more JDAT automated tools to support task and product requirements (e.g., JWinWAM, DCAAF, MIG, XDARES, TERA).
• Writes source code for one or more database systems to support task and product requirements (e.g., JDAT Integrated Project System).
Bachelor's/2 years related experience, or AA/4 years related experience, or High School Diploma/6 years related experience
• Current baseline certification meeting IAT-2 (e.g. Security+)
• Ability to obtain computing environment certification within 6 months of assignment (e.g., MCSA Win 10)
• Experience with C, C++, C#
• Capability to lift 40 lbs.
• Professional writing and oral presentation skills, MS Office proficiency