The Defense & Intelligence group at Leidos has a career opportunity for a ServiceNow Lead Engineer candidate to work remote. This is a telework opportunity.
The Engineering Lead will provide technical leadership to Leidos and Subcontract developers implementing ServiceNow ITSM solution.
The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, services, and associated configurations. The candidate will have the following responsibilities.
• Will provide expert consultation and technical leadership to the ServiceNow migration including architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support ServiceNow operational KPIs.
• Will also provide expertise in ServiceNow governance and work within an ITIL service delivery model.
• Will support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction.
• Must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
• BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or additional relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Hands-on experience with ServiceNow implementation.
• Experience with the configuration and customization of the ServiceNow system. Be able to create workflows and develop service requests in ServiceNow.
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts.
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance at start.
• Experience in Cloud technologies and concepts.
• Experience with other ITSM platforms, including Remedy.
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification.
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification.
• AWS Associate Level Certification.
• MS/Azure Certification.
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
• CompTIA Security+ certification or higher.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel