Leidos Corporate Information Office (CIO) is looking for a Director of Business Relationship Management to act as IT Liaison for each group across the firm. In this role, you will be responsible for stakeholder engagement to build relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the business to solicit Line and functional staff input and support for IT programs and initiatives as well as Line programs and new business growth opportunities.
• Develop partnership and alignment between IT / CIO Services, business, and functional areas to ensure internal IT practices and advancements mirror or expand upon the same types of services and technologies we deliver to our end customers.
• Facilitate coordination between IT / CIO Services and the Line to provide program lifecycle support, including program execution and new business acquisition across a broad range of technical topics (e.g., data center design, data analytics, network authentication and identity management, SharePoint, participation in trade shows and customer demos, white papers, Red Team reviews, technical proposal development).
• Organizational Change Management: Manage change at the senior leadership level by setting expectations and engaging executive teams to form partnerships for employee communications and to coordinate enterprise IT changes, releases and new service introductions.
• Serve as the first line of escalation for critical IT issues impacting functional or Line operations.
• Technical Conscience: Serve as the eyes and ears of the CIO, raising awareness of any business or functional area activities that could add demand, complexity, risk or cost to the IT environment.
• Support job rotations and career pipeline opportunities for employees in IT and the Line.
• Bachelor's degree and minimum 12 years of relevant experience in IT and program management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• Combination of strong technology background and business acumen to manage relationships between business and IT in day-to-day operations and delivery of IT services.
• Experience briefing and interacting with senior leadership (GP, DGP, OM, other SVPs and VPs).
• Solid understanding of the day-to-day execution of business processes and related IT tasks.
• Knowledge of project and program management fundamentals.
• Knowledge of enterprise IT Strategy, ITIL, IT Best Practice and Change Delivery.
• BRM-P or C-BRM certification
• Top Secret security clearance
• Knowledge of Leidos organization / programs
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: