LEIDOS is currently searching for an experienced Cybersecurity Lead to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD's leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM Cybersecurity Lead is responsible for the review of EHR architecture and technical artifacts from a cybersecurity perspective, develops and implements Cyber Information Assurance policies and procedures, develops associated cybersecurity related documentation, and provides engineering and technical support to the DHMSM PMO and DHA to attain the required operating authorizations (Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) and ATO). These activities are conducted IAW DoD instruction 8500.01 and 8510.01 and include mitigation of all security risks found during assessment and authorization and continuous monitoring activities after ATO is obtained. The Cybersecurity Lead will serve as the Government's major point of contact and provide overall leadership and guidance for all Leidos and its partner personnel assigned to that area on the program. The Cybersecurity Lead will be a direct report to the DHMSM PM who has overall responsibility for the DHMSM contract.
The selected candidates will be expected to actively engage with a variety of government customers including the DHA cybersecurity staff (the designated AO, Information System Security Manager (ISSM) AND Security Control Assessor (SCA), and DoD CIO for DHMSM. Candidates must be able to work closely with the DHMSM Program Manager, Chief Systems Engineer, and other task order leadership across all sites.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of the Leidos cyber security planning of the EHR system
• Develop and manage project management plan(s), providing management summaries which identify potential risks, and recommend plans to mitigate those risks
• Meet, present, and provide status to senior government personnel on the Program
• Develop and implement a communication plan that provides regular updates to all staff on project implementation
• Ensure the project meets identified milestones
• Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries
• Establish and maintain internal and external relationships for cyber related collaboration
- BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience (4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Experience as a cyber defense analyst.
- Expert knowledge of networks, cyber defense toolsets and processes.
Experience supporting Cyber Activities.
-Active Secret or higher security clearance
-Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework
-Experience with the DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Program
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
- Previous experience in leadership positions or working with senior leaders.
- DoD 8570 Certification.
- CISSP Certification.
- PMP Certification.
- Proficiency in ACAS/NESSUS, SCAP
- Experience with DoD Military Health preferred
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: