The Defense & Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Software Developer to work at our teammate's facility in Arlington, VA and ability to work remotely. This is an exciting opportunity to support our GSM-O Task Order 13 customer JIATFS (Key West, FL). This role will be working in an agile environment with academia and our teammates' to bring a strong solution to our customer development needs.
- Apply software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies to design, develop, implement, and deploy enterprise Web-based systems.
- Work on an agile team in a development or support role to interact with teammates and stakeholders to review designs, deliver new requirements, and develop joint entrance examination (JEE) and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) tools.
- Manage configuration for custom software deployed to production.
- Manage application server installations and configurations, including Tomcat and Solr.
- Responsible for collaborating with various teams to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
• Requires a BS degree and minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a min of 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional relevant training, certification, and/or years of experience may serve in lieu of a degree.
• Requires an active DOD Secret Security clearance
• Professional experience using Object Oriented Programming Languages, including Java
• Professional experience in working with SQL, Hibernate, JDBC
• Experience with Web Service technologies, including REST APIs, SOAP, SOA, and WSDL
• Experiences developing queries and schemas using SQL,PL/SQL, MySQL, or PostgresSQL
• Experience with Java and building software using Java based utilities such as Maven, Ant, Gradle etc.
• Experience with Software Best Practices and Methodologies
• Experience with version control system for tracking changes including Git, SVN
• Onsite work location preferred
• Strong oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Current Security+ or GSEC Certification
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel