Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opening for a Financial Counselor-Part-time.Looking for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical and financial services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position is part-time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Provide financial counseling and assistance to identified individuals.
Evaluate individual or family income and expenditures and provide recommendations for short- and long-term actions to achieve financial goals
Provide assistance to help improve, establish and rebuild credit, organize finances including empowering personnel to budget and manage their debt, savings, benefits, and taxes to efficiently meet financial goals for the short and long term.
Regularly provide follow-up one-on-one financial counseling as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
• Must possess a Nationally recognized and accredited Financial Counselor Certification
• Minimum of two years financial support work
• Experience with one-on-one financial counseling
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Financial Planning and Analysis