Leidos is seeking a talented Signal Processing Intern, to join research and development teams in Beavercreek, OH throughout the year.
The candidate will be assigned tasks that are relevant and necessary to the successful execution of Leidos contracts, including assisting in the development of cutting edge airborne automatic target recognition, sensor signal processing and machine learning technologies. Leidos will provide the candidate with real world experience and technical and career mentorship throughout the internship. The internship will provide the candidate with a valuable opportunity to work with a skilled team in a variety of engineering roles.
- Use signal processing principles to assist in development of algorithms
- Analyze data from various sensors for use in testing and training various sensor processing algorithms
- Apply general engineering knowledge to help produce meaningful results from collected data
- The ideal candidate would be resourceful, reliable, and capable of proactively completing assigned activities on time.
- The candidate must currently be pursuing a degree in a related field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science)
- Must have completed at least two years of an undergraduate curriculum, and maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must have a US Citizenship and be eligible for a DoD security clearance
Desired skills and
- Experience with Matlab, Python, and C++ programming languages and tools
- Strong written and oral communications skills and the desire to effectively interface with and brief technical solutions to customers