The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for an OSINT Instructor/Trainer at Fort Hood Texas.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Conducting OSINT training, in addition to providing support to Army analysts provisioned with open source intelligence environment, by being responsive to ad hoc RFIs, providing basic technical assistance to users, developing and disseminating new open source research techniques, supporting OSINT training requirements at alternate training locations (both Foundry site and CONUS/OCONUS alternate locations) and staying informed on current developments in the use of publicly available information for intelligence requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree with 6-8 years of military operational experience OR 10-12 years of military operational experience equivalent.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience supporting intelligence organizations as a military member, contractor and/or government employee (GG-12/13 equivalent).
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience training intelligence collection or analysis, operations security, or open source/publically available information collection.
- Experience to include, but not limited to open source/publically available information collection and analysis (OSINT), cybercrime, operational security in the cyberspace domain, structured analytic techniques, and social network theory. Experience with R and/or Python computer languages is desired, but not required.
- Experience with current and emerging Social Media Platforms.
- Experience with intelligence analysis methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel