The Intel Group of Leidos is seeking an Senior Subcontracts Administrator.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
Responsible for governance, organizational development and execution of the functions associated with the proposal, administration, compliance and risk management of all customer and subcontractor contracts across the company. Typical duties include: customer and subcontractor contract negotiation, administration and close-out; subcontractor development, sourcing, and subcontractor diversity and cost management; customer and subcontractor relationship management; contract customer-requirement compliance, contract regulatory compliance, DFAR Business System (Property and MMAS) compliance, international and export compliance and contract risk management.
• Negotiates NDA's and Teaming Agreements
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
• Conducts price and cost analysis.
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
• Performs subcontract close-out activities.
• Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
• Maintain auditable files
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
• Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. 8+ years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be a US Citizen, and eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
• Knowledge of word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques and workstation tools
• Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques and workstation tools.