Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program to include:
• Draft and maintain exercise policies, plans, and procedures.
• Facilitate and evaluate exercises in accordance with established IC exercise objectives.
• Develop recommended courses of action to ensure IC compliance with the requirements of the national and IC exercise policies and related requirements and guidance.
• Maintain IC exercise committees, including membership lists, regular communications, meeting planning, and producing and archiving minutes of completed sessions.
• Maintain information on internal and external facing websites to foster collaboration among IC Continuity Program and Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program stakeholders.
• Assist with providing program management support to the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program.
• Develop and maintain guidance documents for exercise practitioners such as after-action review and exercise plan templates.
• Facilitate and participate in IC exercises of alternate operating locations.
• Identify, record, and monitor IC corrective actions identified through ODNI Intelligence Enterprise exercises.
• Assist in the development of IC exercise objectives consistent with the National Intelligence Strategy and other applicable guidance documents.
• Develop training courses and provide instruction in continuity planning, business process and business impact analyses, reconstitution operations, and exercises.
BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Bachelors' degree with at least 2 years experience in all functions of an exercise program to include development, conduct, and evaluation. Knowledge of the IC, continuity, and national exercises. Training development and delivery experience is required.
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
• 3+ years exercise design, conduct, and evaluation experience
• FEMA Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP)
• FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
• Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
• Adobe Connect experience
• SharePoint site management experience
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel