The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Staff Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) Front Office.
• Assist in tracking tasks for the NIMC directorate.
• Assist in organizing senior level staff meetings and recording minutes.
• Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents.
• Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
• Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
• Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
Basic Qualifications• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, related work experience
• Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs).
• One (1) experience working in the Intelligence Community.
• Five (5) years' experience related to staff officer duties.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency working in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
• Experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel