The Defense & Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Supply Chain Risk Management Program Manager to work at DISA Headquarters (Ft. Meade, MD) on our GSM-O Contract. This is an exciting opportunity to help our DISA Mission Assurance customer evolve their Supply Chain Risk Management Program/Project Manager
- Develop Supply Chain Risk Management plans for DISA to reduce supply-chain vulnerability by creating risk management processes to deal with risks and uncertainties caused by logistics-related activities or resources in the supply chain.
- Assist in Supply chain risk management program development
- Create capability based reports
- Work directly with the government Mission Assurance branch to create briefs, memos, and assessments for senior leadership.
- Responsible for consolidating data, research, and analysis findings into a persuasive and succinct presentation or report
- Document the systems and networks connecting equipment types
- Responsible for supporting the development of technical deliverable
- Must possess a BA or BS degree in Cybersecurity, IT, Supply Chain, or a related technical field preferred with 4 + years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree a 2+ years of relevant experience.
- 1+ Years of experience with Supply Chain Risk Management
- 3+ Years of experience with program development, program management, and process improvement
- Must currently possess an active DOD TS/SCI security Clearance
- Experience writing/developing briefs, memos, presentations, and assessments on topics related to cyber security, supply chain, and/or mission assurance
- Experience in acquisitions, logistics, and/or supply chain
- Experience of experience in the cybersecurity field
- Certs- Security+ or equivalent Certification
- Experience with DoD SCRM policies and standards
- Experience with DoD Acquisitions and/or Procurement
- Ability to consolidate data, research, and analysis findings into a persuasive and succinct presentation or report
- Ability to execute tasks independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to support the development of technical deliverable