Leidos is seeking an experienced business professional to fill an immediate vacancy on a large level-of-effort program. Candidate must be willing and able to apply for a TS/SCI with a Polygraph clearance.
The successful candidate will assume the role of a Task Manager within the PMO for a large program, and will work successfully with the PM, DPM, Backoffice Manager, back office team, support function professionals, customers and contract employees to help expertly and efficiently execute the contract requirements.
Major projects/tasks that this candidate will manage include staffing process, making final decisions on customer staffing request proposals, authoring project documents and deliverables, and process improvement. In addition to working closely with subcontractor teammates, the successful candidate will also play a key role in the interviewing of candidates and hiring decisions for the program as well as preparing the proposal packages for the customer staffing requests. The successful candidate will manage other small ad hoc projects for the program; assist PM and DPM with ad hoc request, work closely with team members and customers, assist with other areas of the program.
Seeking a candidate that has the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, can multi task exceptionally well, and has demonstrated success developing and implementing process enhancements and efficiencies.
- Requires a BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- General business professional experience with project management related experience.
- Must have a strong capability for planning, organizing, directing and tracking efforts on assigned tasks.
-Demonstrated experience with staffing processes.
- Must be able to interact with customer representatives in an effective manner.
-Strong team player.
- Prior experience with task order proposal coordination/management preferred.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel