Leidos is looking for a Project Manager II in our New Orleans, LA, The Woodland, TX or Little Rock,
AR office to run information technology projects in various customer business areas at an Investor
• Plan, coordinate and manage small to medium size projects.
• Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client
or customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline
and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services.
• Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as
• Manage technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks or functions.
• Interface with task leaders, subcontractors and support personnel, customer and senior management.
• Develop a detailed project execution plan and help write an investment proposal in an accelerated
• Provide direction of personnel performing tasks for project.
Required Experience & Education:
-Bachelor's degree or higher with 4+ years experience (domain knowledge in electric utility business
-Excellent customer-facing skills
-Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
-Proficiency with working on complex project schedules in Microsoft Project Server
-Proficiency in CMMI/SEI IT project management processes
-Ability to work on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects with demanding customers
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management