Leidos is a premier national engineering-based management consulting firm. We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to
join our team as an IT Analyst. This is an important position that will join an already successful organization that provides
energy program design, implementation and consulting an energy efficiency program in which Leidos is the implementer. This
position can be located remotely as a home office position with occasional local travel to client office.
Location: St. Louis area (home office)
• Design, develop, maintain, and manage Salesforce database reporting and applications. The position will be
responsible for working with a CRM based database management system, Salesforce along with additional tools such as Excel
Connector, with an emphasis on writing 'reports' and gathering data.
• Analyze business processes and needs, determine best possible way to securely organize and retrieve data quickly and
• Support user training and advise management on technology changes and improvements to best support business needs.
Required Skills & Education:
• Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 1+ years' of experience. High school diploma with an additional 3-4 years
experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience within a Salesforce environment, gathering requirements, capturing data and implementing change request
• Must have well developed communication skills and be able to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in both
verbal and written format.
• Ability to make unanticipated changes to production deliverables with short notice as required.
• Must be able to work with a set of business users to translate their business process and business requirements into
technical reports requirements and design for the systems.
• Must be able to facilitate discussions with several business users to help those users arrive at a common
understanding of their needs.
• Must be proactive in learning about the ever changing software best practices to ensure that program software retains
a high level of security and is able to provide increased functionality to remain competitive.
• Must be a team player, organized, reliable, conscientious, and dedicated to program support.
• Must be capable of multitasking, managing resources, and schedules and working several diverse tasks with
simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work task independently with good time management.
• Experience with any CRM based cloud platform
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: