The Defense and Intelligence Division of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior System Administrator with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance in Laurel, Maryland.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The candidate will provide various network/system administrative support. These activities include providing extensive network design and support, software installations, performing backups and restores, installing patch capabilities, troubleshooting of complex systems, monitoring system logs, creation and administration of user accounts. Rotational pager support is required.
The candidate will:
• Leading the system administration support
• Sustaining the production, development and test and integration environments (50+ servers)
• Installing, configuring, testing, and troubleshooting UNIX operating system software and the NEBULAS software baseline
• Providing space management - configuring and managing NiFi and PRESSUREWAVE interfaces
• Configuring and managing CISCO firewalls
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
12+ years experience as a Linux System Administrator, to include, but not limited to:
• Installing/loading operating system software
• Maintaining the integrity of and configuring network components
• Installing windows manager
• Performing BEA WebLogic administration
• Implementing operating system enhancements that improve reliability and performance
• Leading and Administrating multiple operating systems, including UNIX and Windows, Linux
Candidate must have active customer approved privileged access; and experience administering, configuring, sustaining, or monitoring the following:
• HP and SGI hardware
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel