Leidos is seeking a System Engineer- Wireless to support the customer in planning and implementing enterprise architecture, systems engineering, and integration practices to enable a secure and interoperable IC Information Environment, specifically focused on wireless policies and capabilities. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
• Assist with overseeing and planning, evaluation, analysis, and detailed review of Intelligence Community (IC) policies, programs, and standards to ensure national security information is appropriately protected based on current wireless technologies, capabilities, and conditions.
• Assist in planning, preparation, and presentation of high-level briefings, bulletins, and other communication vehicles for senior IC and ODNI managers as well as other major stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive awareness of the development and implementation of IC wireless policies, programs, and standards.
• Assist with planning and coordination of IC, DoD, and 5EE committees on wireless capabilities.
• Requires Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related Engineering or IT discipline.
• Must have 10 or more years of experience developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating systems engineering-related projects.
• Requires knowledge of the Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) capability packages, procedures, and design, specifically the Mobile Access (MA) and the Campus Wireless Local Area Campus Network Capability Packages.
• Experience and understanding of wireless vulnerabilities and WLAN-specific security threats, software weaknesses, and mitigation strategies.
• Strong knowledge of industry, Federal Government, and IC policies and procedures with respect to secure wireless networking and wireless intrusion detection.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with wireless/RF communication systems and protocols for existing and emerging technologies (e.g., 802.11(a,b,g,n,ac), Bluetooth, 4G/5G, mmW, GNSS, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge working with IC Directive (ICD) 503 processes and requirements.
Familiarity with physical security standards in ICD705. Familiarity with TEMPEST and Technical Security Countermeasure concepts and best practices. Desired certifications: CISSP, CWNA, CWSP, GAWN.