The Multi-Source Support Specialist, Mid (MSSS) will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). The MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Conducts trend and predictive analysis for a tradecraft center; identifies, extracts, analyzes and reports on significant High Value Target (HVT) SIGINT information for the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Performs detailed analysis to reveal foreign target network communications nodes, structures, operating procedures and mediums for additional exploitation
- Responds to Requests for Information (RFI) providing intelligence to various TOPIs and other IC and Law Enforcement (LE) customers
- Formulates and implements effective tasking and tracking methodologies in support of target development and RFI requirements
- Drafts end-product reports for theater and national level consumers using SCORPIOFORE and GRAPEVINE
- Collaborates with internal and external organizations and IC agencies in accordance with legal and policy guidance to ensure collected information is processed and disseminated properly
- Provided SGA analytic and technical support to CT collection operations using metadata analysis
- Used bulk analysis techniques to provide detailed statistics on the health and success rate for various.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and 2-4 years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
• Work experience to include Intelligence Analysis experience specifically within the DoD/IC.
• Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a solid understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
• Experience with any of the following tools: Analyst Notebook, DISHFIRE, PINWALE, GAEL-Lite, ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, INTELINK, MARTES, Skywriter, or CPE.
• An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
• Familiarity with transmission schemes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
• Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel