Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is seeking a Network Operations Engineer to support the Joint Management System (JMS) customer. This position is full time, on site in Springfield, VA and requires an active Secret DoD Security Clearance.
In this role, you will work closely with Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) migration project managers and act as a liaison to the customer. You will communicate technical details related to the Joint Management System (JMS) to the customer. You will work with the customer to understand their current network management system, map their existing capability to capabilities within the JMS, and perform high level gap analysis with regard to the customer's requirements and the JMS. You will work with the JMS development team to understand the current and future solutions in order to better meet the requirements of customers migrating to JRSS.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold current DoD 8570 IAT2 certification (Security+ CE) or higher.
- Must hold ACTIVE Secret DoD Security clearance
- Proven experience with Enterprise Network Operations Management
- Good understanding of industry standards and best practices related to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following tools: InfoVista , eHealth , Netcool , CA Spectrum
- Experience with BMC ITSM products (Remedy, Change Management, etc.)
- Good management and people skills• The ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols Strong presentation skills