Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Intel Planner at JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
The Cyber Intel Planner will provide expertise on development of strategic and operational plans and implementation of defensive hardening initiatives while collaborating with and providing JFHQ-DODIN Cyber Defense Operations representation to internal/external multi- Command/Agency/Service/Field Activity (CC/S/A/FA) operational planning teams and working groups.
- Assist in identifying DODIN HQ Future planning shortfalls or process gaps.
- Maintain awareness of current and developing cyber threats, tactics, procedures, and vulnerabilities that have the potential to impact the DODIN
- Maintain awareness of USTRATCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages and de-conflict with strategic plans
- Maintain awareness of DODIN Operations and DCO IDM missions
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) implementation plans to senior leaders
- Determine and implement means of measuring effectiveness of strategic and operational plans
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for a Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units, and devising a final plan.
- Experience in COA development and analysis
- Knowledge of the Military Adaptive Planning Process
- Experience with Joint Operational Planning Process
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information)
External Referral Eligible