Leidos has an immediate opening at Hurlburt Field, FL for a Tactician who will develop, administer, and maintain tactics programs as they apply to Tactical Systems Operators (TSO) and Direct Support Operators (DSO). Candidates must possess a current Top Secret with SCI eligibility in order to be considered. The selected candidate will provide long-term continuity and quality assurance of the Squadron Weapons and Tactics' products and processes dictated by AFSOCI 11-207.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Review and update local and deployment-specific Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP)
- Develop and provide timely tactical inputs to realistic military training scenarios
- Attend squadron tactics events to include WEPTAC, SOFTAT, and planning conferences
- Create/update/brief instruction on mission capabilities, new TTPs, and new equipment
- Submit Tactics Improvement Proposals on an as-needed basis and at Tactics Review Boards
- Review and submit Tactics After Action Reports submitted by members participating in an exercise
- Work with group, wing, headquarters, and fellow squadron tactics offices to facilitate crosstalk
- Advise on equipment training and tactics development
- Administer and update open and closed book testing
- Maintain a publications library
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidate must possess 6 years of related ISR experience and at least 3 years of experience in the tactics career field, (preferable for the candidate to have prior service as a 1A8X1 or 1A8X2 with multiple deployments). A college degree is not required, however the candidate must be proficient in working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the TSO and DSO mission sets, U.S. Special Operations, and tactics instructions. Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to brief a wide array of audiences, work with outside entities, and produce written reports and training materials. The candidate must possess an active TS clearance with SCI eligibility.