The Administrative Support Manager is the main focal point for all administrative activity at the Alliance Facility.
Within the Leidos 14 CFR Part 145, the Administrative Support Manager acts as the "Office Manager". The Administrative Support Manager manages and directs all day to day operations for the administrative staff. This position is a full time responsibility that will be located at the main on-site Alliance Facility.
• Serves as primary point of contact (POC) for all administrative operations and has overall responsibility for the inventory, acquisition, accounting, office supply, ACC, IEH&S, and IT components
• Ensures employees understand and comply with this plan to ensure compliance with contract requirements, FAR guidelines, and other rules and requirements
• Is accountable for all elements associated with supporting the overall OA TAOMSS mission and maintains a direct line of communication with the Leidos maintenance and flight support managers
Minimum of fifteen (15) years' experience working full time in the Administrative career field with ten (10) of the fifteen years supervising fourteen (14) or more employees.
The Administrative Support Manager must be experienced with a strong working knowledge in at least four (4) of the following areas:
(1) general accounting;
(2) procurement and contracting;
(3) information resource management (computer operations);
(6) security (personnel background);
(7) logistics operations;
(8) supply and inventory management;
(9) domestic and international shipping and receiving operations and
(10) office operations. A BA/BS Degree or equivalent corporate or military background experience is required.