The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for a leading edge, dynamic technical program - NEWTTON. This program is a small development program in Washington DC with Agile Development and migration to the cloud. There is some development at the Secret level in Chantilly Virginia. This development program is a workflow tool to engage linguists for the Intelligence community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The PM will manage the cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. The PM serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer Technical Representative and the Government Program Manager.
- Manages a technical cadre and deals with cost management, schedule estimation, action tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures tasks are performed correctly to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- The PM uses expert communication skills to work closely with a highly mission-focused customer, directs skilled technical resources and reports regularly on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Responsible for advancing contract efficiencies and significant on-contract growth, in line with Division's Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for financial and technical report to Leidos leadership
• Requires a BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior experience (in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Language Translation or Cyber Security).
• At least 8 years' experience as a team lead or deputy program/project manager of a technical/ IT program including experience managing a team, managing resources, leading meetings, and creating deliverables in DOD, IC or DOJ.
• Demonstrated experience working closely with a customer/partner.
• Cleared at the Top Secret level with the ability to pass a CI polygraph.
• PMP or related accreditation.
• Experience with Agile methodology, Software Deployment, AWS Cloud exposure and POA&M control management
• Experience with managing Time and Maintenance and Firm Fixed Price Contracts.
• Experience writing white papers that led to new on-contract growth.
• Experience with Human language Technologies and Computer Assisted Translation