The PM shall provide management oversight and support across the entire project. This oversight includes, but is not limited to: Project Management, Requirements Analysis, Systems Engineering, O&M, Network/Systems Administration, and Configuration Management.
Duties shall include but are not limited to:
• Leadership - Provide program leadership to all contract personnel supporting efforts within scope as follows:
o Implementation of IT solutions related to Identity & Access Management (IdAM). Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
o Requirements Analysis - Oversee/conduct a thorough analysis of operational, technical, system requirements and oversee/conduct a gap analysis for any required modification to maintain the network infrastructure.
o Provide experience with classified Government systems and procedures
o Analyzing Security Requirements - Analyze security requirements and implement solutions required to protect the PAC system. Support Certification & Accreditation (C&A) activities based on FBI policies and instructions. Support may be provided during multiple phases of the C&A process including Definition, Verification, Validation, and Post-accreditation.
o Communication - Timely alerts to the designated Government representative regarding operational incidents. Prepare, present weekly and monthly metrics, and monthly program management review chart packages.
o Documentation Support - Create and deliver project life cycle management documentation to the designated Government representatives as required. Documentation requirements will vary based on individual tasks, and may include, but is not limited to the following:
§ Project Plan, Implementation Plan, Mission Needs Document, CONOPS, Installation Plan, System Design Document, Interface Control Document, O&M Manuals, General User Manual, Privileged User Manual, Training Plan, Transition Plan, Configuration Management Plan, Version Description Documents, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, Risk Management, Test Reports, Security Plan, Software Requirements Specification, Hardware Requirements Specification
• Operations and Maintenance (O&M) - Responsible for oversight of monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining support of the IdAM system. Ensure O&M support personnel are available during core hours of 0600 to 1800, Monday through Friday, Eastern Time (ET). After hours, weekend, and on-call support may be required on an "as needed" basis.
• Human Resources - Recruit, select, orient, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees; communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions; plan and review compensation actions; enforce policies and procedures.
• Financial - Forecast requirements; liaise with Government Task Lead or duly noted backup on funded hour usage by labor category; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
• Miscellaneous - Including but not limited to:
o Accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
o Assist customer in the definition of IdAM strategy and roadmap.
o Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
o Developing Budgets, Coach, Supervise, Staff, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Track Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a relevant technology discipline and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience leading an equivalent IdAM effort within the last 5 years.
- F ederal experience similar to FBI's size and scope.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or equivalent.