Leidos has a career opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst to provide program support in Columbia, MD. The Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- Adhere to financial policies and procedures in support of projects; establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines, development of WBS and budgets based on program requirements;
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs;
- Ensuring all financial deliverables are submitted; communicating with the customer to ensure financial requirements are met;
- Preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding financial metrics including cost and schedule variances; program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance;
- Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis;
- Maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EACs);
- Participation in proposals through BOE support, cost modeling and providing input into cost volumes.
- Requires a BA Degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years of experience;
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance preferred, though must be clearable to Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance;
- Peripheral knowledge of the Program Finance Field and the ability to complete simple to moderately complex assignments;
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, T&M, CPFF and CPAF;
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly strong in MS Excel.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Program Financial Control
Defense & Intel