• Develops and implements an in-house familiarization training program, which includes procedures for proper operational testing, diagnostic, and authorized repairs, for leads and technicians across the TAOMSS program
• Coordinates with avionics hangar/line lead for sharing avionics technician pool personnel to provide support in shop maintenance and other support to ensure productive use of available labor
• Performs all other duties assigned by the AMM
• Coordinates with the LRS for workload sharing while increasing repair capability at AAOCRS
• Coordinates with the LRS to ensure the most effective use of established OEM agreements
• Maintain the current on-site non-motion FAA approved Advanced Aircraft Training Devices (AATD) representative of both of the current Single -Engine fleet of aircraft (Cessna 206 G1000) and Multi-Engine aircraft (Beechcraft G1000). These AATDs will be maintained and used in accordance with the FAA Federal Aviation Regulations Section 61 and 141 in order to meet the guidelines FAA 61.65(h)(2).
Requires high school diploma or equivalent
Shall hold a valid mechanic certificate issued by the FAA with an airframe rating or a valid repairman certificate from an applicable repair station.
The Lead shall have a minimum of seven (7) years' experience at avionics installation with two (2) of the seven years as an electronics/avionics maintenance supervisor.
Demonstrated experience in the type aviation avionics support required for the Designated Aircraft Inventory; experience with general aviation electronics systems to include communications, navigation, and flight control systems and designated special mission equipment; certificate of graduation from a military or civilian electrical/avionics school; and a working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations, at the level of responsibility for making airworthiness decisions.
This position is a full time responsibility and must be located at the main on-site Alliance
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: