GSE Maintenance includes Preventive, Routine, Periodic, Repair and Overhaul maintenance and inspections. GSE and non-
aviation repairs and overhauls will be accomplished in accordance with applicable manufacturer's manuals and/or industry
standard specifications for each piece of equipment. All GSE will be inspected and serviced at least once annually.
Establish, update and maintain all electronic and manual GSE Maintenance Records to document all inspections, inspection
forecasting, discrepancies and/or repair actions for each piece of equipment. GSE Maintenance Records for all equipment in all
locations will be maintained at the AOC.
• Oversees and performs maintenance and repair of all assigned GSE for the facility
• Ensures that all maintenance actions are performed in accordance with the manufacturer's maintenance manual or other
• Must be thoroughly familiar with all tools, and equipment, including inspection aids used within their assigned area of
• Ensures accurate and timely documentation of the work performed in the appropriate maintenance record
• Trains, assists, and supervises technicians in proper work procedures and practices
• Ensures that the department's equipment and tools are maintained in good working order
• Ensures that the shop premises are maintained in a clean and orderly manner
• Ensures that all personnel are trained in the appropriate safety practices and procedures, including proper use and location of
fire extinguishing equipment
• Periodically checks the fire and safety equipment to ensure serviceability and adequacy
H.S. Diploma or Eq. Exp.in ground maintenance.
Familiar with computerized maintenance software; able to obtain a Secret
clearance, U.S. passport, U.S. driver's license. Performs A/C recovery missions as necessary; provides A/C towing and jacking.
Will have at least years of five (5) years of general mechanic experience with three (3) years' experience maintaining GSE.