Leidos has a career opportunity for a Product Support Analyst in support of the Airborne Reconnaissance Low-Enhanced (ARL-E) program. The ARL-E program provides Contractor Logistics Support to the Army's ARL-E Mission Equipment Package (MEP) of Aerial Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance system. The primary work location is at the Leidos' Manassas facilities but travel to customer locations such as Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, Ft. Huachuca, AZ and Ft. Bliss TX may be required (about 10%).
The Product Support Analyst will be a member of the Product Support team responsible for facilitating and improving the Government's logistics and product support requirements as part of the overall sustainment effort. This position will be responsible for operations, maintenance and support of the ARL-E enterprise asset management system and shall support a work flow-driven asset management process to include application development, inventory and maintenance tracking and custom report generation for the Mission Equipment Package (MEP) Aircraft Integration and Life-cycle Sustainment effort. Active Secret clearance is a requirement.
- Application development of customized forms and reports in the web-based SQL asset management system
- Populate and maintain the asset database and drive quality and completeness improvement of database entries by working with Government stakeholders, external organizations, and internal team members to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of asset management
- Manage, track and report the status of GFE and CAP ARL-E MEP hardware and software assets and equipment including licenses, support agreements, location, available spares and history information using the enterprise asset management system.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of GFE and CAP equipment including Government-required data fields and status information required by Project Manager, Sensor Aerial Intelligence (PM- SAI
Customize (at a minimum) the following database reports:
- GFE and CAP Inventory
- Warranty Tracking
- Spares Forecasting
- Maintenance Work Orders (MWO) Status
- Task Tracking
- Inventory Obsolescence
- Bachelor's degree with 4-8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience, certification, and/or training may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Familiarity with the duties of Defense Department logistics management
- Experience with web-based asset database for managing the receipt, storage, issue, and disposal of assets including compliance with security and disposal standards
- Experience performing asset inventories and verifying the accuracy of asset inventory data
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Experience utilizing advanced features in Sprocket Asset Manager
- Experience customizing forms and reports in a web-based SQL asset management system
- Certified CompTIA Security+
- Professional Property Administrator Certificate
Referral Program Eligible